Thursday, September 19, 2024

Update: The author been busy with the college

Howdy, it's Yoriko reporting.

Due to my incapability of managing my own time, I got overwhelmed in organizing my college schedule, and missed my chance to translating the updates regarding of candidates who have been submitting their NPB application. I'm really sorry for the lack of updates recently.

And somehow, I got a fever since yesterday. Just a quick one after I drank my medicine in the night, but it's still continues until today. I think the trigger to my fever due to my busy schedule in college now.

For your information, I drove by myself with a motorcycle to my campus which 30 minutes away from my house. One hour total of trip and I still need to face the traffic jam sometimes, combined with schedule that mostly runs from early morning until dawn. Well, since I took many class and it's already in 5th semester, I can't blame anyone because it's my own responsibility.

So do this blog's update. I run this by myself and to be honest I didn't really have to care much about updating frequently at all. Of course I can take some rest if I want.

But my passion always keep me up to work frequently, because I want people to recognize more about Japanese amateur baseball, especially University baseball. If I didn't update as soon as possible, people will get lost with the news and then prefer to let it go for a while or even forever, aren't they?

As the one who knows about Japanese amateur baseball more than common fans, I want to share my knowledge to more people. That's why I write on this blog. But then I didn't expect there are many people that reading on my writings more than I expect. I do appreciate that so much. Thank you for always reading my post in here.

All of that number of readers really means so much to me, so I can continue to write more. That's why, I will continue to write when I can get to my own pace again soon. Thank you for your support through all this time.


Best regards,


Yoriko.

No comments:

Post a Comment