Saturday, August 3, 2024

Summer Holiday = Watching Summer Koshien

Howdy, people. It's me Yoriko reporting. Today I was checking on my latest result of this semester, and guess what? Nothing missed on this semester. I'm free now from classes and assignment!

In fact my grade on Statistics was C but that's a relief and lucky things since my lecturer is a killer-type. You should have been grateful for that instead having E like my other classmates.

Nothing wonderful than surviving your semester on college even with the worst grade because I don't want to face that class or even some lecturer ever again.

Besides, I always thanks myself for surviving each semester along. Because what? Because after each semester ended, it's a sign that we are soon facing the most exciting part: A month of Summer Holiday!

Yeah. A month and a week long. Not so long, but at least one of the most grateful things that's ever granted to me as a student. Because the holiday always scheduled on the most right timing: August! The month of Summer Koshien! How wonderful!

Another facts that I was watching mostly all games from 40+ prefectures in the summer preliminary while doing my final assignment and study for my final tests. I always have been that hardcore. Always has been.

Don't ever remind me about Keio's last game. Never.

But that's the best feelings ever. Finishing up all your stuffs, and then after the result you just go to your bed everyday for a month watching Summer Koshien games. The-best-feelings-ever.

Thanks to my parents that have been paying my college, I didn't have to concern about college fees. I will do my best on college again next time.

And here we go again, the binge-time for Summer Koshien, and I will have to cover up for another articles again...

Don't worry. I just doing that voluntary. Might be a good practice for my future portfolio. Most of my covering area would be around notable players and daily report, I guess. JP HS Baseball will do the rest on X (Twitter) as usual. I just covering up some stuffs (since my specialty is college baseball).

Oh, yeah, not to forget about the lottery that will be held today(?) on Virtual Kokoyakyu site at 12 PM. I will be holding a space in X too to give an explanatory live (a recorded space) if I have some time to spare. Even if you missed the lottery, you can still following up the result later on their official website/SNS. I will be covering the result as well and posted it both in blog and X (probably Mala will be covering that first before me).

Anyway, that's for tonight. I just writing this because I didn't feel like sleepy to go to the bed. But I need to sleep soon. And yep, thanks for reading until the end. Perhaps this boring writing caught up your precious time at last but I really mean it.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment