Thursday, August 8, 2024

Brief report: I already tired to write another player reviews...

Yoriko reporting here. I guess I have reached my limit to write on player review each day for this Summer Koshien. It's my own fault for not writing it earlier before the start. But back then I was in a very weak condition that required a long rehabilitation (about two weeks) and back on my own shape since early August. Can't blame it tho my schedule on uni was so tight before it finally ends by the end of July...

And so, I perhaps pausing a while of my action to continue write on the reviews. But I will not stop to continue writing on the reviews, since most of the notable players are listed as draft candidate this year. Not gonna miss a slight of chance to keep an eyes on them. So I'll keep going for the reviews as a personal notes for the upcoming Draft soon.

Health is number one priority. I'm an athlete too after all. If I drop out my body health again, I will never have a chance to catch up what I have been missing these last months. Well, looks like it's already this late. Gotta go to the bed now so I wouldn't missed the early minutes of the game again like today.

How stupid of me after waking up on 5 AM but then proceed to sleep again while the game will be starting in an hour damn.

Anyway thanks for reading the latest review. I just hope I can give more explanation through notable players as many as I could. Guess I will have to be more active soon near October (the draft due is coming up soon). September will be my month to talk about collegiate prospect again yay ^^

Good night everyone and see you in the Day Three of Summer Koshien!


No comments:

Post a Comment